Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Getting Back To Decorating

Okay so I know it has been a couple days...... So I'll fill you in on what has been going on.

I'm officially looking for a job again. I've gone on a couple interview so far and I'm really interested in one job in particular.

Anyway so I'm kinda in a stand still with my projects at work so I've been checking out some decorating blogs. I have always wanted to decorate my living space. My mom never decorated our house but the couple times I have gone to my aunt's house in Oregon I just loved how it felt. I loved how the house flowed. I've slowly been trying to decorate my apartment with a little success, but with a budget of almost nothing the progress is slow.

One the of blogs that has giving me a bunch of inspiration recently is  Myquillyn over at the Nesting Place. I just love her style.

Myquillyn's Office


 Every time I see a different photo of her gorgeous home I think that is exactly the kind of feeling I want my home to have. I just love all the pastel colors everywhere and since I'm also renting it is nice to see how she decorates (Even though she is now the owner of a beautiful house).

The weather is starting to get nice enough to go outside and gets some things painted that I have wanted to paint all winter.

I'll let you know if I make any progress in my decorating. All the successes and mistakes.

I should also mention that my creative abilities are pretty much non-existent so this whole decorating thing is going to be very trial and error.

Have you ever wanted to decorate but have no real creative abilities? I would love to hear how you started and how your place looks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment