Thursday, May 8, 2014

Work Is Taking Over

.... Super tired today. Worked last night until 9:45 and then had to go right to bed. I was really hoping to go through all my junk and get rid of some stuff so I can start organizing. My apartment always seems to look so messy with lots of stuff not having a home.

 I used to not want to get rid of anything but as I'm getting older I'm realizing that I can't keep everything. Since I came into work at 6:45 this morning I will have some time to go through all my stuff (or at least some of it, there is a ton). My man will also not be home tonight so I can go at my own pace. I'll post some pictures tomorrow of all the stuff that I have decided to get rid of. Be ready for a bunch of pictures!!!!

Big City Traffic
 It's actually looking like a really good day to stay inside and clean. According to Weather.com it is supposed to rain pretty much all afternoon. Not only does rain mean it's a good day to stay inside because there is nothing to do outside but people up here in the city can't seem to figure out how to drive in the rain. I don't know if that is the case everywhere but it certainly is here.

Well I hope everyone stays dry today. I'm going to try.

Have you never ran out of time to do something around that house that need to get done? How did you find the time?




No comments:

Post a Comment