Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beautiful Early Morning

This morning I work up at 5 AM for work! Some of you may  be thinking, "I wake up that early everyday.". Well not this gal. I wake up at 7:45 AM every morning, so 5 AM is early. I had to be to work by 6:30, for a developer's conference, and was done getting ready by 5:20 ( I can thank the sty in my eye for helping me get ready fast). I figured if I left early I could get to work and get something done before the conference started. On my way to my car I saw these pretty purple flowers growing in front of my car.


I'm not really sure what kind of flowers they are but it really made me wish I was renting. I want a yard to plant flowers in. I can't wait for the day when I'm outside watering my flowers. Someday it will happen......Someday. 

I do have a few plants scattered around the apartment but I have to keep them up high because my wonderful cat just loves to chew on flowers. She has already destroyed my aloe plant and almost killed my bamboo. I really have to pay attention to what plants are poisonous to cats because if she can find a way to get to it she will eat it. She is so mischievous, but I love her. 



Do you have a flower garden or even a vegetable garden? What kinds of plants are you growing? Do you know of any hardy plants that I can have around cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment